The PHOENIX Restaurant & Bar with its 60 seats in the Dreischeibenhaus in the heart of Düsseldorf offers its guests an upscale brasserie cuisine and first-class cocktails.
The PHOENIX Bel Étage on the first floor is a private dining room with 20 seats. Up to 150 people will find one of the best event venues in Düsseldorf on the 22 - 24 floor of this historic building. The restaurant's roof terrace offers a breathtaking view over the old town of Düsseldorf and far into the surrounding countryside. The 20-person service and kitchen team meets every need and leaves nothing to be desired.
- Clothing is provided and cleaned
- Joint meetings of all team members to discuss the meals incl. food & beverage
- Dinner together before evening service - no convenience
- A culture of feedback between all team members
- Clear structures and respectful communication with each other
- 80% of our employees say that they have developed personally and professionally with us
- We are always open to innovation and improvement
- 5-day work week with regular working hours for a good work-life balance
Would you like to apply for one of the open positions or would you like to send us an open application?
Then send your complete documents including CV, school reports and certificates to
Do you have any questions about the current job descriptions or about the PHOENIX Restaurant as an employer?
Please contact us by phone:
Tanja Wolter, Managing Director